Building Envelope Engineer
Building Envelope Engineer, Calgary
We are looking for a Building Envelope Engineer to join our team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- review building envelope aspects of the construction of new buildings
- provide design and field review
- communication and correspondence with related parties including Developers, Contractors, and Architects.
- Initiate and support client communication
- Support existing client relationships and build new connections
- Registered Engineer
- Strong technical and interpersonal skills
- Self starter and able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to read blueprints
- A solid understanding of building science and house as a system concept
- Residential construction knowledge, including barrier systems, insulation, renewable energy, fenestration, and HVAC systems
- Must possess valid drivers license and clean driving record